Pic Saint-Allouarn is a 3,427 ft / 1,045 m mountain peak in French Southern Territories. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in French Southern Territories. The nearest peaks are Mont Raymond Rallier du Baty, Mont Erebus, Mont Henri Rallier du Baty, L'Aiguille Noire, Mont du Commandant, and Piton des Neiges. See the Pic Saint-Allouarn map, 3D fly around, and the Pic Saint-Allouarn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic Saint-Allouarn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pic Saint-Allouarn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pic Saint-Allouarn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Raymond Rallier du Baty 2,758 ft / 841 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mont Erebus 2,080 ft / 634 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mont Henri Rallier du Baty 3,341 ft / 1,019 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- L'Aiguille Noire 2,338 ft / 713 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mont du Commandant 812 ft / 248 m 7 mi / 10 km away
- Piton des Neiges 2,292 ft / 699 m 7 mi / 11 km away