100% Coll de Sansa
Pic de Madres
Pic de Madres is a 7,733 ft / 2,357 m mountain peak near Ria-Sirach, Languedoc-Roussillon, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 805th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic Du Bernard Sauvage, Pic des Gourgs, Pic de la Pelade, Puig d' Escoutou, Puig D'Esquena D'Ase, and Pic de Portepas. See the Pic de Madres map, 3D fly around, and the Pic de Madres photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pic de Madres SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 25, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic des Gourgs 7,675 ft / 2,339 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puig d' Escoutou 7,090 ft / 2,161 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de la Pelade 6,469 ft / 1,972 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Portepas 5,545 ft / 1,690 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Cornat 5,452 ft / 1,662 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pic du Bastard 6,214 ft / 1,894 m 6 mi / 9 km away