Parry Peak is a 12,674 ft / 3,863 m mountain peak near Leadville, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 691st highest mountain in Colorado and the 1032nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Cosgriff, South Elbert, Monitor Rock, Bull Hill, Mount Elbert, and Twin Peaks. See the Parry Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Parry Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parry Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Parry Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Parry Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cosgriff 13,588 ft / 4,142 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- South Elbert 14,134 ft / 4,308 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monitor Rock 10,469 ft / 3,191 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Point 13963 ft / 4256 m 13,963 ft / 4,256 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Twin Peaks Northeast 13,270 ft / 4,045 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Bull Hill 13,761 ft / 4,194 m 3 mi / 4 km away