Pagoda Peak is a 10,000 ft / 3,048 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 210th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Mount Mackellar, Peneplain Peak, Fairchild Peak, Mount Bell, Mount Elizabeth, and Mount Anne. See the Pagoda Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pagoda Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pagoda Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pagoda Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pagoda Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Mackellar 9,948 ft / 3,032 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Peneplain Peak 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Fairchild Peak 7,152 ft / 2,180 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Bell 14,124 ft / 4,305 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Elizabeth 10,761 ft / 3,280 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Anne 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mummy Mountain
- Macks Peak
- Babia Hora
- Mala Babia Hora
- Monte Prinzera
- Hogg Rock
- Serra do Mina
- Mummy's Toe