Pagoda Peak is a 10,000 ft / 3,048 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 210th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Mount Mackellar, Peneplain Peak, Fairchild Peak, Mount Bell, Mount Elizabeth, and Mount Anne. See the Pagoda Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pagoda Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pagoda Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pagoda Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pagoda Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Royal Mountain 8,914 ft / 2,717 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rusty Peak 8,296 ft / 2,529 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kontlan Ridge 9,730 ft / 2,966 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- The Three Sisters 7,754 ft / 2,363 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Nicholson 9,070 ft / 2,765 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Camel Mountain 8,548 ft / 2,605 m 5 mi / 8 km away