Ox Hill is a 1,778 ft / 542 m mountain peak near Half Moon Bay, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4921st highest mountain in California and the 47077th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Scarpet Peak, Montara Mountain, South Peak, Montara Mountain, North Peak, Montara Knob, San Pedro Mountain, and Kings Mountain. See the Ox Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Ox Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ox Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ox Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ox Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,788 ft / 545 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Kings Mountain 2,090 ft / 637 m 8 mi / 13 km away