Ox Hill is a 1,778 ft / 542 m mountain peak near Half Moon Bay, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4994th highest mountain in California and the 47785th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Scarpet Peak, Montara Mountain, South Peak, Montara Mountain, North Peak, Montara Knob, Peak Mountain, and San Pedro Mountain. See the Ox Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Ox Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ox Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Ox Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Montara Mountain, South Peak 1,833 ft / 559 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Kings Mountain 2,090 ft / 637 m 8 mi / 13 km away