Observatory Mountain is a 2,448 ft / 746 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 210th highest mountain in Maine and the 40294th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Low Aziscohos Mountain, Aziscohos Mountain, Round Mountain, Emerys Misery, South Mountain, and Halfmoon Mountain. See the Observatory Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Observatory Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Observatory Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Observatory Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Observatory Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Low Aziscohos Mountain 3,186 ft / 971 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aziscohos Mountain 3,159 ft / 963 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Round Mountain 2,113 ft / 644 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Emerys Misery 2,077 ft / 633 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- South Mountain 2,221 ft / 677 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Halfmoon Mountain 2,523 ft / 769 m 5 mi / 9 km away