Nui Cam is a 1,832 ft / 559 m mountain peak near Châu Ðốc, An Giang, Vietnam. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in An Giang and the 1401st highest mountain in Vietnam. The nearest peaks are Phnum Veal Lveang, Phnum Chroah Puk, Phnum Veal Thlok, Phnum Chumteav Mau, Phnum Thum, and Phnum Chroah Khnor. See the Nui Cam map, 3D fly around, and the Nui Cam photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nui Cam SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nui Cam summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nui Cam pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phnum Veal Lveang 559 ft / 170 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Phnum Chroah Puk 682 ft / 208 m 33 mi / 52 km away
- Phnum Veal Thlok 806 ft / 246 m 35 mi / 56 km away
- Phnum Chumteav Mau 668 ft / 204 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Phnum Thum 556 ft / 170 m 55 mi / 88 km away
- Phnum Chroah Khnor 1,536 ft / 468 m 56 mi / 91 km away