100% La Joya Colimotes
Nevado de Colima
Nevado de Colima is a 13,976 ft / 4,260 m mountain peak near Sayula, Jalisco, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Jalisco and the 8th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Volcán de Colima, Cerro La Malograda, Cerro El Picacho, Cerro La Elisea, Cerro Carrillo, and Cerro Los Charcos. Nevado de Colima belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Nevado de Colima map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado de Colima photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado de Colima SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 21, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is La Joya Colimotes.
Others who’ve summited Nevado de Colima
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Volcán de Colima 12,532 ft / 3,820 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro La Malograda 7,398 ft / 2,255 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro El Picacho 8,577 ft / 2,615 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro La Elisea 8,530 ft / 2,600 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Carrillo 5,592 ft / 1,704 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Los Charcos 6,430 ft / 1,960 m 13 mi / 21 km away