Nevado Anticona is a 16,525 ft / 5,037 m mountain peak near Morococha, Junín, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Junín and the 727th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado San Andrés, Nevado Yanashinga, Cerro Tictimachay, Nevado Yuraccocha, Nevado Shahuac, and Cerro Jirishmachay. See the Nevado Anticona map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Anticona photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Anticona SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 12, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Yanashinga 16,683 ft / 5,085 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Tictimachay 16,467 ft / 5,019 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Yuraccocha 16,442 ft / 5,012 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Shahuac 16,671 ft / 5,082 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Jirishmachay 16,352 ft / 4,984 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- cerro Huachuamachay 15,170 ft / 4,624 m 3 mi / 4 km away