Nelson Peak is a 9,281 ft / 2,829 m mountain peak near Magna, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 441st highest mountain in Utah and the 5309th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Barneys Peak, Knee Weakener, Mahogany Hill, Farnsworth Peak, Freeman Peak, and Curry Peak. See the Nelson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Nelson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nelson Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 31, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Nelson Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Benson Peak 3,891 ft / 1,186 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bald Mountain 4,160 ft / 1,268 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Boyer Mountain 5,256 ft / 1,602 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Roundtop Mountain 3,471 ft / 1,058 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Granite Mountain 4,134 ft / 1,260 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Power Peak 3,993 ft / 1,217 m 6 mi / 9 km away