Mount Tule is a 4,636 ft / 1,413 m mountain peak near Borrego Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2874th highest mountain in California and the 27853rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gasp Benchmark, Groan Benchmark, Puff Benchmark, Jacumba Mountain, Moan Benchmark, and Goat Mountain. Mount Tule belongs to the San Diego 100 Peaks peak list. See the Mount Tule map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tule photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tule SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 4, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Tule
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jacumba Mountain 4,512 ft / 1,375 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goat Mountain 3,599 ft / 1,097 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gray Mountain 3,652 ft / 1,113 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Round Mountain 3,327 ft / 1,014 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Old George Mountain 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Music Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 5 mi / 9 km away