Mount Tule is a 4,636 ft / 1,413 m mountain peak near Borrego Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2739th highest mountain in California and the 26928th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gasp Benchmark, Groan Benchmark, Puff Benchmark, Jacumba Mountain, Moan Benchmark, and Goat Mountain. Mount Tule belongs to the San Diego 100 Peaks peak list. See the Mount Tule map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Tule photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Tule SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 4, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jacumba Mountain 4,512 ft / 1,375 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Goat Mountain 3,599 ft / 1,097 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gray Mountain 3,652 ft / 1,113 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Round Mountain 3,327 ft / 1,014 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Old George Mountain 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Music Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 5 mi / 9 km away