Mount Powell is a 13,159 ft / 4,011 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Utah and the 628th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flat Top Mountain, Henrys Fork Peak, Red Castle, Wilson Peak, Kings Peak, and West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak). Mount Powell belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the Mount Powell map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Powell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Powell SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Powell summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Powell pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Flat Top Mountain 12,165 ft / 3,708 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Henrys Fork Peak 13,260 ft / 4,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Red Castle 12,296 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wilson Peak 13,060 ft / 3,981 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kings Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- West Gunsight Peak (Dome Peak) 13,103 ft / 3,994 m 3 mi / 5 km away