Mount Porte Crayon
Mount Porte Crayon is a 4,764 ft / 1,452 m mountain peak near Terra Alta, West Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in West Virginia and the 26375th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Mountain, Green Knob, Brierpatch Mountain, Weiss Knob, Smith Mountain, and Cabin Mountain. See the Mount Porte Crayon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Porte Crayon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Porte Crayon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Porte Crayon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Porte Crayon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Mountain 4,222 ft / 1,287 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Green Knob 4,672 ft / 1,424 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Brierpatch Mountain 4,423 ft / 1,348 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Weiss Knob 4,459 ft / 1,359 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Smith Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cabin Mountain 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 5 mi / 8 km away