Mount Porte Crayon
Mount Porte Crayon is a 4,764 ft / 1,452 m mountain peak near Terra Alta, West Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in West Virginia and the 27594th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are High Mountain, Green Knob, Brierpatch Mountain, Weiss Knob, Smith Mountain, and Cabin Mountain. See the Mount Porte Crayon map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Porte Crayon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Porte Crayon SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Porte Crayon
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High Mountain 4,222 ft / 1,287 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Green Knob 4,672 ft / 1,424 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Brierpatch Mountain 4,423 ft / 1,348 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Weiss Knob 4,459 ft / 1,359 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Smith Mountain 3,566 ft / 1,087 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cabin Mountain 4,367 ft / 1,331 m 5 mi / 8 km away