Mount Pisgah is a 10,062 ft / 3,067 m mountain peak near Idaho Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2149th highest mountain in Colorado and the 4306th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Mountain, Sheridan Hill, Alps Hill, Nevada Hill, Quartz Hill, and Negro Hill. See the Mount Pisgah map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Pisgah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Pisgah SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Pisgah
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ripshin Mountain 3,763 ft / 1,147 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Fork Mountain 4,741 ft / 1,445 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Pisgah Mountain 5,279 ft / 1,609 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Saw Mountain 3,379 ft / 1,030 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Bald Mountain 5,269 ft / 1,606 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Candler Knob 4,537 ft / 1,383 m 2 mi / 3 km away