Mount Pisgah is a 10,394 ft / 3,168 m mountain peak near Cripple Creek, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1686th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3403rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Lookout Point, Mineral Hill, Copper Mountain, Signal Hill, and Carbonate Hill. See the Mount Pisgah map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Pisgah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Pisgah SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Mount Pisgah
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Red Mountain 9,623 ft / 2,933 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lookout Point 9,455 ft / 2,882 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mineral Hill 10,233 ft / 3,119 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Copper Mountain 10,223 ft / 3,116 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Signal Hill 9,691 ft / 2,954 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Carbonate Hill 10,335 ft / 3,150 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres