Mount Penrose is a 7,818 ft / 2,383 m mountain peak near Bigfork, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1027th highest mountain in Montana and the 10365th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Nyack Mountain, Great Bear Mountain, Triangle Peak, Pyramid Peak, Hungry Horse Mountain, and Emery Hill. See the Mount Penrose map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Penrose photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Penrose SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Penrose summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Penrose pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nyack Mountain 7,664 ft / 2,336 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Great Bear Mountain 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Triangle Peak 7,526 ft / 2,294 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pyramid Peak 7,260 ft / 2,213 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hungry Horse Mountain 5,600 ft / 1,707 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Emery Hill 5,400 ft / 1,646 m 4 mi / 7 km away