Mount Makarakomburu is a 7,422 ft / 2,262 m mountain peak near Honiara, Solomon Islands (general), Solomon Islands. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Solomon Islands. The nearest peaks are Mount Vatumangau, Mount Popomanaseu, Sambahatangi, Mount Namolava, Vatulumalolongguha, and Mount Chakachaka. See the Mount Makarakomburu map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Makarakomburu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Makarakomburu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Makarakomburu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Makarakomburu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Vatumangau 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Popomanaseu 7,661 ft / 2,335 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sambahatangi 7,430 ft / 2,265 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Namolava 6,282 ft / 1,915 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vatulumalolongguha 5,579 ft / 1,701 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Chakachaka 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 3 mi / 5 km away