100% AT, Jumpoff Trail
Mount Kephart is a 6,217 ft / 1,895 m mountain peak near Franklin, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 18125th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Ambler, Masa Knob, Anakeesta Knob, Charlies Bunion, Horseshoe Mountain, and Porters Mountain. Mount Kephart belongs to the South Beyond 6000 peak list. See the Mount Kephart map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Kephart photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Kephart SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 24, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Mount Kephart
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Ambler 6,119 ft / 1,865 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Masa Knob 5,427 ft / 1,654 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Anakeesta Knob 5,951 ft / 1,814 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Charlies Bunion 5,472 ft / 1,668 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Horseshoe Mountain 5,279 ft / 1,609 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Porters Mountain 5,131 ft / 1,564 m 2 mi / 3 km away