Mount Jervois is a 8,435 ft / 2,571 m mountain peak in West Coast, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in West Coast and the 58th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Rudolf, Barnicoat, Conway Peak, Mount De la Beche, Douglas Peak, and The Minarets. See the Mount Jervois map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Jervois photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Jervois SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Jervois summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Jervois pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Rudolf 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Conway Peak 8,482 ft / 2,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Barnicoat 9,255 ft / 2,821 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount De la Beche 9,071 ft / 2,765 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Minarets 10,026 ft / 3,056 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Halcombe 7,439 ft / 2,268 m 2 mi / 4 km away