Mount Ickes is a 12,968 ft / 3,953 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 159th highest mountain in California and the 898th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Crater Mountain, Pyramid Peak, Mount Wynne, Mount Pinchot, Pyramid Peak S, and Arrow Peak. See the Mount Ickes map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Ickes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Ickes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Ickes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Ickes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Crater Mountain 12,874 ft / 3,924 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pyramid Peak 12,503 ft / 3,811 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Wynne 13,179 ft / 4,017 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Pinchot 13,494 ft / 4,113 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pyramid Peak S 12,779 ft / 3,895 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Arrow Peak 12,959 ft / 3,950 m 3 mi / 5 km away