Mount Hicks is a 10,551 ft / 3,216 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 5th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Dampier, Mount Vancouver, Mount Cook, La Perouse, Mount Magellan, and Mount Tasman. Mount Hicks belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Mount Hicks map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Hicks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Hicks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Hicks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Hicks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Dampier 11,286 ft / 3,440 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Vancouver 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Cook 12,316 ft / 3,754 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Magellan 10,003 ft / 3,049 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Tasman 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- La Perouse 10,098 ft / 3,078 m 2 mi / 3 km away