Mount Dewey is a 11,411 ft / 3,478 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Montana and the 2237th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Rosebud, Summit Mountain, Bald Knob, Snowbank Mountain, Pika Peak, and Crazy Mountain. See the Mount Dewey map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Dewey photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Dewey SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Dewey summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Dewey pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Rosebud 11,184 ft / 3,409 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Summit Mountain 11,519 ft / 3,511 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bald Knob 10,121 ft / 3,085 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Snowbank Mountain 12,011 ft / 3,661 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pika Peak 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crazy Mountain 10,108 ft / 3,081 m 4 mi / 6 km away