Mount Cooper is a 6,155 ft / 1,876 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 433rd highest mountain in Alaska and the 17780th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Parker, Mount Abbe, Mount Abdallah, Mount Bertha, Contact Nunatak, and Mount Orville. See the Mount Cooper map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Cooper photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Cooper SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Cooper summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Cooper pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Parker 2,900 ft / 884 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Abbe 7,940 ft / 2,420 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Abdallah 5,948 ft / 1,813 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Bertha 9,426 ft / 2,873 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Contact Nunatak 3,632 ft / 1,107 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Mount Orville 9,957 ft / 3,035 m 13 mi / 21 km away