Mount Clawit is a 8,901 ft / 2,713 m mountain peak in Cordillera Administrative Region, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Cordillera Administrative Region and the 9th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Calawit, Mount Polis, Mount Kapiligan, Mount Ampacao, Mount Abao, and Mount Puguis. See the Mount Clawit map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Clawit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Clawit SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Clawit summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Clawit pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Calawit 8,739 ft / 2,664 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Mount Polis 6,216 ft / 1,895 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Kapiligan 8,888 ft / 2,709 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Ampacao 6,200 ft / 1,890 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Abao 8,292 ft / 2,527 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Mount Puguis 6,854 ft / 2,089 m 10 mi / 16 km away