Mount Calavite is a 4,891 ft / 1,491 m mountain peak in Mimaropa, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Mimaropa and the 251st highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Cabignayan, Mount Abra de Ilog, Mount Cabignayan, Mount Masombrero, Mount Antimolan, and Benagongon Mountain. See the Mount Calavite map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Calavite photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Calavite SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Mount Calavite
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cabignayan 1,778 ft / 542 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Abra de Ilog 3,340 ft / 1,018 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Cabignayan 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Masombrero 1,060 ft / 323 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Mount Antimolan 961 ft / 293 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Benagongon Mountain 2,414 ft / 736 m 23 mi / 37 km away