Mount Calavite is a 4,891 ft / 1,491 m mountain peak near Harrison, Calabarzon, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 247th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Cabignayan, Mount Abra de Ilog, Mount Cabignayan, Mount Masombrero, Mount Antimolan, and Benagongon Mountain. See the Mount Calavite map, 3D fly around, and the Mt. Calavite photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mount Calavite SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mount Calavite summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mount Calavite pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Cabignayan 1,778 ft / 542 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Abra de Ilog 3,340 ft / 1,018 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Cabignayan 3,457 ft / 1,054 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Mount Masombrero 1,060 ft / 323 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Mount Antimolan 961 ft / 293 m 21 mi / 33 km away
- Benagongon Mountain 2,414 ft / 736 m 23 mi / 37 km away