Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca
Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca is a 3,380 ft / 1,030 m mountain peak near Porto Novo, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Cape Verde. The nearest peaks are Monte Arranha Perna, Monte Pia, Monte Carneiro, Monte Figueira, Monte Erva Doce, and Monte Jacinto. See the Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca map, 3D fly around, and the Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Arranha Perna 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Pia 5,582 ft / 1,702 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Carneiro 5,269 ft / 1,606 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Figueira 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Erva Doce 4,979 ft / 1,518 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Jacinto 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 3 mi / 5 km away