Morro do Borel
Morro do Borel is a 920 ft / 281 m mountain peak near Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 145th highest mountain in Rio de Janeiro and the 537th highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Morro do Felizardo, Morro do Anhanguera, Morro Redondo, Pedra do Perdido, Pedra do Conde, and Morro da Moganga. See the Morro do Borel map, 3D fly around, and the Morro do Borel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morro do Borel SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morro do Borel summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morro do Borel pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro do Felizardo 1,605 ft / 489 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Morro do Anhanguera 2,151 ft / 656 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morro Redondo 1,572 ft / 479 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pedra do Perdido 1,025 ft / 312 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pedra do Conde 2,365 ft / 721 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morro da Moganga 1,733 ft / 528 m 1 mi / 2 km away