Morne Bel-Air is a 3,672 ft / 1,119 m mountain peak near Portsmouth, Saint Joseph, Dominica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Guadeloupe. The nearest peaks are Petit Moyen, Morne Moustique, Morne aux Barbus, Mont Sans Toucher, Morne Incapable, and Petit-Sans-Toucher. See the Morne Bel-Air map, 3D fly around, and the Morne Bel-Air photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Morne Bel-Air SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Morne Bel-Air summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Morne Bel-Air pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Petit Moyen 2,584 ft / 788 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morne Moustique 3,551 ft / 1,082 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morne aux Barbus 3,529 ft / 1,076 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Sans Toucher 3,194 ft / 974 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Morne Incapable 3,136 ft / 956 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Petit-Sans-Toucher 4,189 ft / 1,277 m 2 mi / 4 km away