Monte Lenhal is a 5,360 ft / 1,634 m mountain peak near Porto Novo, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Cape Verde. The nearest peaks are Pico de Joao Claro, Monte Feada, Monte Jacinto, Pico do Mato, Monte Carneiro, and Monte Arranha Perna. See the Monte Lenhal map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Lenhal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Lenhal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Lenhal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Lenhal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pico de Joao Claro 2,810 ft / 857 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Feada 5,774 ft / 1,760 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Jacinto 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pico do Mato 2,625 ft / 800 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Carneiro 5,269 ft / 1,606 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Arranha Perna 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 2 mi / 4 km away