Monte Figueira is a 5,111 ft / 1,558 m mountain peak near Porto Novo, Cape Verde (general), Cape Verde. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Cape Verde. The nearest peaks are Monte Erva Doce, Monte Pia, Monte Carneiro, Monte Jacinto, Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca, and Monte Arranha Perna. See the Monte Figueira map, 3D fly around, and the Monte Figueira photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Monte Figueira SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Monte Figueira summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Monte Figueira pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Erva Doce 4,979 ft / 1,518 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Pia 5,582 ft / 1,702 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Carneiro 5,269 ft / 1,606 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Jacinto 4,505 ft / 1,373 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Morro Vermelho de Cova Branca 3,380 ft / 1,030 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Arranha Perna 4,843 ft / 1,476 m 3 mi / 4 km away