Montara Mountain, South Peak
Montara Mountain, South Peak is a 1,788 ft / 545 m mountain peak near El Granada, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4762nd highest mountain in California and the 45814th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Montara Mountain, North Peak, Montara Knob, San Pedro Mountain, Scarpet Peak, Ox Hill, and San Bruno Mountain. See the Montara Mountain, South Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Montara Mountain, South Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montara Mountain, South Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montara Mountain, South Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montara Mountain, South Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montara Mountain, North Peak 1,898 ft / 579 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Montara Knob 1,598 ft / 487 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- San Pedro Mountain 1,066 ft / 325 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Scarpet Peak 1,923 ft / 586 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ox Hill 1,778 ft / 542 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- San Bruno Mountain 1,319 ft / 402 m 9 mi / 15 km away