Montana Culuxquen is a 9,570 ft / 2,917 m mountain peak near San Mateo Ixtatán, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 17th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Satzu, Montana Canana, Montana Salamay, Montana Catelac, Cerro Yolquen, and Montana Culumte. See the Montana Culuxquen map, 3D fly around, and the Montana Culuxquen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Montana Culuxquen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Montana Culuxquen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Montana Culuxquen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montana Satzu 9,069 ft / 2,764 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montana Canana 8,808 ft / 2,685 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Montana Salamay 6,652 ft / 2,028 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Catelac 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Yolquen 9,614 ft / 2,930 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Montana Culumte 9,468 ft / 2,886 m 7 mi / 11 km away