Mont Greume is a 6,014 ft / 1,833 m mountain peak near Villeneuve, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 112th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 2571st highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Paramont, Grivoletta, Testa del Rutor, La Grivola, Punta Bianca, and Grand Assaly. See the Mont Greume map, 3D fly around, and the Mont Greume photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Mont Greume SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Mont Greume summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Mont Greume pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Paramont 10,830 ft / 3,301 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Grivoletta 11,529 ft / 3,514 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Testa del Rutor 11,437 ft / 3,486 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- La Grivola 13,022 ft / 3,969 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Punta Bianca 12,444 ft / 3,793 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Grand Assaly 10,413 ft / 3,174 m 11 mi / 18 km away