100% Drive up
Minaret Summit is a 9,265 ft / 2,824 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 710th highest mountain in California and the 5853rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mammoth Mountain, Earthquake Dome, Deer Mountain, Panorama Dome, Red Top Mountain, and Dry Creek Knoll. See the Minaret Summit map, 3D fly around, and the Minaret Summit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Minaret Summit SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 14, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Drive up.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mammoth Mountain 11,007 ft / 3,355 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Earthquake Dome 9,350 ft / 2,850 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Deer Mountain 8,747 ft / 2,666 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Panorama Dome 8,937 ft / 2,724 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Red Top Mountain 10,522 ft / 3,207 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Dry Creek Knoll 8,842 ft / 2,695 m 4 mi / 7 km away