Marts Peak is a 14,931 ft / 4,551 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Schoening Peak, Clinch Peak, Wahlstrom Peak, Corbet Peak, Hollister Peak, and Fukushima Peak. See the Marts Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Marts Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Marts Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Marts Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Marts Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Schoening Peak 15,561 ft / 4,743 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clinch Peak 15,883 ft / 4,841 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Wahlstrom Peak 15,344 ft / 4,677 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Corbet Peak 15,820 ft / 4,822 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hollister Peak 14,039 ft / 4,279 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Fukushima Peak 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 3 mi / 4 km away