Marble Peak is a 20,525 ft / 6,256 m mountain peak near Khapalu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 40th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 54th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Cristal, Broad Peak, Angelus, Mitre, Muztagh Tower, and Gasherbrum IV. See the Marble Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Marble Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Marble Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Marble Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Marble Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Button 9,233 ft / 2,814 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Pimple 9,466 ft / 2,885 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Eiyawaiyi 6,651 ft / 2,027 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Mount Akana 7,358 ft / 2,243 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Mount Toamyanipa 4,592 ft / 1,400 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Mount Tabletop 9,733 ft / 2,967 m 18 mi / 28 km away