Lomnicky stit is a 8,635 ft / 2,632 m mountain peak near Vysoké Tatry, Prešovský, Slovakia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Slovakia. The nearest peaks are Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony), Kezmarsky stit, Maly Kezmarsky stit, Huncovsky stit, Baranie rohy, and Cierny stit. Lomnicky stit belongs to the High Tatras 2500m Peaks peak list. See the Lomnicky stit map, 3D fly around, and the Lomnicky stit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lomnicky stit SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 26, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Normal.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyšný štít (Fecske-torony) 8,605 ft / 2,623 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Kezmarsky stit 8,386 ft / 2,556 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Maly Kezmarsky stit 8,245 ft / 2,513 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Huncovsky stit 7,717 ft / 2,352 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Baranie rohy 8,287 ft / 2,526 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cierny stit 7,956 ft / 2,425 m 1 mi / 1 km away