Loma del Tambor
Loma del Tambor is a 7,464 ft / 2,275 m mountain peak near San José de Las Matas, Santiago, Dominican Republic. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Santiago and the 28th highest mountain in Dominican Republic. The nearest peaks are Loma Los Banaderos, Loma El Penon, Loma de la Viuda, Loma Los Lebrontes, Loma Frias, and Loma de los Platicos. See the Loma del Tambor map, 3D fly around, and the Loma del Tambor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loma del Tambor SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loma del Tambor summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loma del Tambor pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loma Los Banaderos 5,910 ft / 1,801 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loma El Penon 7,554 ft / 2,303 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Loma de la Viuda 9,006 ft / 2,745 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loma Los Lebrontes 7,646 ft / 2,331 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Loma Frias 8,049 ft / 2,454 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Loma de los Platicos 7,459 ft / 2,274 m 4 mi / 6 km away