Littles Peak is a 10,689 ft / 3,258 m mountain peak near Moose Wilson Road, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 338th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 3656th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Maidenform Peak, Cleaver Peak, The Wigwams, Green Mountain, Mary's Nipple, and Freds Mountain. See the Littles Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Littles Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Littles Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Littles Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Maidenform Peak 11,122 ft / 3,390 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cleaver Peak 11,056 ft / 3,370 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Wigwams 10,817 ft / 3,297 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Green Mountain 9,610 ft / 2,929 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mary's Nipple 9,840 ft / 2,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Freds Mountain 9,737 ft / 2,968 m 3 mi / 6 km away