100% Appalachian Trail
Little Hump Mountain
Little Hump Mountain is a 5,207 ft / 1,587 m mountain peak near Spruce Pine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 180th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 24168th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hump Mountain, Big Yellow Mountain, Piney Mountain, Yellow Mountain, Grassy Ridge Bald, and Belview Mountain. See the Little Hump Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Hump Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Hump Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 5, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian Trail.
Others who’ve summited Little Hump Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hump Mountain 5,538 ft / 1,688 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Yellow Mountain 5,440 ft / 1,658 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Piney Mountain 3,911 ft / 1,192 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yellow Mountain 5,371 ft / 1,637 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Grassy Ridge Bald 6,165 ft / 1,879 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Belview Mountain 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 4 mi / 6 km away