Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran
Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran is a 10,820 ft / 3,298 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Zanjan and the 630th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Qarah Bolagh, Kuh-e Aydarreh, Kuh-e Belqeys, Kuh-e Shavanat, Aq Jabal, and Chal Dagh. See the Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Sanduq Sandaran pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Qarah Bolagh 10,784 ft / 3,287 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Aydarreh 9,919 ft / 3,023 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Belqeys 10,676 ft / 3,254 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Kuh-e Shavanat 9,787 ft / 2,983 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Aq Jabal 9,600 ft / 2,926 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Chal Dagh 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 4 mi / 7 km away