Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh
Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh is a 7,377 ft / 2,249 m mountain peak near Weihai, Shandong, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7544th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Gora Radzhab-Dag, Kuh-e Konjukhvor, Gora Kenare, Kuh-e Dalancheh, Kuh-e Zunabi, and Gora Kharcheim-Bashi. See the Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Kuchak Dagh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Radzhab-Dag 7,726 ft / 2,355 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Konjukhvor 8,243 ft / 2,512 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gora Kenare 7,764 ft / 2,367 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Dalancheh 7,706 ft / 2,349 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kuh-e Zunabi 6,290 ft / 1,917 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gora Kharcheim-Bashi 7,684 ft / 2,342 m 4 mi / 7 km away