Kuh-e Baba Gelidar
Kuh-e Baba Gelidar is a 9,957 ft / 3,035 m mountain peak in Zanjan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Zanjan and the 1286th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Shisheh Bolagh, Kuh-e Qutan, Kuh-e 'Ali Bolagh, Kuh-e Zarnikh, Kuh-e Qovin Qikhlan, and Kuh-e Qarah Dash. See the Kuh-e Baba Gelidar map, 3D fly around, and the Kuh-e Baba Gelidar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kuh-e Baba Gelidar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kuh-e Baba Gelidar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kuh-e Baba Gelidar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Shisheh Bolagh 9,931 ft / 3,027 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kuh-e Qutan 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e 'Ali Bolagh 9,053 ft / 2,760 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Zarnikh 9,759 ft / 2,975 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Qovin Qikhlan 9,108 ft / 2,776 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Dash 8,944 ft / 2,726 m 3 mi / 4 km away