Kisalum Mountain is a 2,934 ft / 894 m mountain peak near Alanib, Soccsksargen, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 673rd highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Mount Kalindauagan, Mount Kaatoan, Mount Katanglad, Mount Alanib, Mount Kilakron, and Mount Ma-agnaw. See the Kisalum Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Kisalum Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kisalum Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kisalum Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kisalum Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Kalindauagan 4,187 ft / 1,276 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Kaatoan 7,064 ft / 2,153 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Dulang Dulang 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Alanib 8,616 ft / 2,626 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Mount Kitanglad 9,636 ft / 2,937 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Kilakron 7,741 ft / 2,360 m 9 mi / 14 km away