Khurdopin Sar is a 15,987 ft / 4,873 m mountain peak near Skārdu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 133rd highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 198th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Lukpe Lawo Brakk, Kanjut Sar, Yukshin Gardan Sar, Tahu Rutum, Yazghil Sar, and Ghimghim. See the Khurdopin Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Khurdopin Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Khurdopin Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Khurdopin Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Khurdopin Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lukpe Lawo Brakk 20,969 ft / 6,391 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Kanjut Sar 25,459 ft / 7,760 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Tahu Rutum 18,047 ft / 5,501 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Yazghil Sar 14,420 ft / 4,395 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Ghimghim 16,270 ft / 4,959 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Haghucha Khun 15,061 ft / 4,591 m 17 mi / 27 km away