Kent Peak is a 10,528 ft / 3,209 m mountain peak near Ketchum, Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in Idaho and the 3259th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ryan Peak, Glassford Peak, Hunter Creek Summit, Meridian Peak, Boulder Peak, and Silver Peak. See the Kent Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Kent Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kent Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kent Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kent Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Ryan Peak 11,683 ft / 3,561 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Glassford Peak 11,555 ft / 3,522 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hunter Creek Summit 9,416 ft / 2,870 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Meridian Peak 10,285 ft / 3,135 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Boulder Peak 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Silver Peak 10,965 ft / 3,342 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point