Kengamine-yama is a 5,739 ft / 1,750 m mountain peak near Numata, Gunma, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Gunma and the 231st highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Hotaka-yama, Mae-hotaka, Kasaga-dake, Shibutsu-san, Kasaga-dake, and Tanigawa-dake. See the Kengamine-yama map, 3D fly around, and the Kengamine-yama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kengamine-yama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kengamine-yama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kengamine-yama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hotaka-yama (Oki-hotaka) 7,080 ft / 2,158 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mae-hotaka 5,174 ft / 1,577 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kasaga-dake 5,940 ft / 1,811 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Shibutsu-san 7,309 ft / 2,228 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Kasaga-dake 5,858 ft / 1,786 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Tanigawa-dake 6,486 ft / 1,977 m 11 mi / 18 km away