Kelmehmet Dagi is a 10,446 ft / 3,184 m mountain peak near Uludere, Şırnak, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Şırnak and the 66th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Gelincik Tepe, Kucukkaya Tepesi, Kengir Dagi, Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi, Borikan Tepesi, and Serduviyan Tepesi. See the Kelmehmet Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Kelmehmet Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kelmehmet Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kelmehmet Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kelmehmet Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gelincik Tepe 10,524 ft / 3,208 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kucukkaya Tepesi 9,413 ft / 2,869 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kengir Dagi 9,184 ft / 2,799 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi 6,997 ft / 2,133 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Borikan Tepesi 8,247 ft / 2,514 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Serduviyan Tepesi 7,233 ft / 2,205 m 4 mi / 7 km away