Kef el Bahri
Kef el Bahri is a 3,608 ft / 1,100 m mountain peak near Oued el Abtal, Mascara, Algeria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Mascara and the 2049th highest mountain in Algeria. The nearest peaks are Djebel Gribene, Djebel Echafi, Djebel Essardja, Koudiet Haoudh el Bagrat, Koudiet Tssarnam, and Djebel Ras Esseba. See the Kef el Bahri map, 3D fly around, and the Kef el Bahri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kef el Bahri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kef el Bahri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kef el Bahri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Djebel Gribene 3,609 ft / 1,100 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Djebel Echafi 3,357 ft / 1,023 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Djebel Essardja 3,292 ft / 1,004 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Koudiet Haoudh el Bagrat 3,355 ft / 1,023 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Koudiet Tssarnam 3,262 ft / 995 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Djebel Ras Esseba 3,301 ft / 1,006 m 2 mi / 3 km away