Jebel Erdouz is a 11,316 ft / 3,449 m mountain peak in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz, Morocco. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 12th highest mountain in Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz and the 37th highest mountain in Morocco. The nearest peaks are Jebel Ouirzane, Jebel Taououkt, Jebel Tirfist n'Ait Ourhella, Jebel Assaoul n'Ait Ouarg, Jebel Imlit, and Igdet. See the Jebel Erdouz map, 3D fly around, and the Jebel Erdouz photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jebel Erdouz SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jebel Erdouz summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jebel Erdouz pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jebel Ouirzane 10,817 ft / 3,297 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jebel Taououkt 8,823 ft / 2,689 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jebel Tirfist n'Ait Ourhella 10,177 ft / 3,102 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jebel Assaoul n'Ait Ouarg 10,196 ft / 3,108 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jebel Imlit 10,442 ft / 3,183 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Igdet 11,745 ft / 3,580 m 6 mi / 10 km away