Jabal Zalm is a 10,451 ft / 3,186 m mountain peak near Sanaa, Muḩāfaz̧at Şan‘ā’, Yemen. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Yemen. The nearest peaks are Jabal Mahaban, Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb, Jabal 'Amlan, Jabal ath Thuwayr, Jabal al Ja'adib, and Jabal Subhan. See the Jabal Zalm map, 3D fly around, and the Jabal Zalm photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Jabal Zalm SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Jabal Zalm summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Jabal Zalm pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jabal Mahaban 9,075 ft / 2,766 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jabal an Nabi Shu'ayb 12,028 ft / 3,666 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jabal 'Amlan 9,626 ft / 2,934 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Jabal ath Thuwayr 10,791 ft / 3,289 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal al Ja'adib 9,692 ft / 2,954 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Jabal Subhan 10,638 ft / 3,243 m 5 mi / 7 km away